FAQ for NEW Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ for NEW Site

I will try and post answer to common questions here.

1) Do I need a new login.

No the login on the right accepts you tdotballers.com account and password. We will be integrating the two systems even tighter in the coming days as well to make things more seamless.

2) When Looking at a users profile in the new system what are the red and green thumbs up and thumbs down for

This is part of a user rating system. You can rate how usefull a person is by giving them a thumbs up or thumbs down. People ratings also get boosted by doing things in the new site. so blogs, photos and all the new features being used help boots your rating.

you can only give a user the thumbs up or thumbs down once every 30 days, to prevent abuse
    Former TDOT Alumni

can you go back the the old one.. if so when someone posts/ makes a thread in the new one.. will i be able to view the post/ thread through the old one

Comment

ok that hurt my brain.

there is no old one. the forum is the same. nothing changes with the forums. what has changed is new features on teh front end of the forums.

If this is still unclear send me a PM and I will give you my msn and we can talk there
      Former TDOT Alumni

Comment

can you help me w/my old use r name ,somewhere somewhat i cant log in anymore on my old user name so i created this 1.

my old user name is fitz.g (i want this ) is there a away that my password can be reset .i tried but keeps on saying it will be forwarded to my email but i dont received any .my email is fitz.g@rogers.com

let me hear from you

thanks

fitz guevarra

Comment

Originally posted by Guest' post='626757' date='Nov 17 2007, 10:10 AM
          can you help me w/my old use r name ,somewhere somewhat i cant log in anymore on my old user name so i created this 1.

my old user name is fitz.g (i want this ) is there a away that my password can be reset .i tried but keeps on saying it will be forwarded to my email but i dont received any .my email is fitz.g@rogers.com

let me hear from you

thanks

fitz guevarra
          please add me to msn. I am having a crazy ass week at work but will try and address between now and Sat

derrick_young@hotmail.com
          Former TDOT Alumni

Comment

Really like the old site setup better basic an easyer now it looks like nation
            http://www.tdotballers.com/index.php?/topic/111193-joshbrammers-feedback/

feed back lost some with new website had 27

Machine vapor

Fade pooty luxe 2.0

Tiger cam dm12

Comment

It's all about the skin.

Many people were used to the ''dark'' one.

Derrick, doing a great work, keep it up

Comment

We have narrowed it down to a couple of dark skins and hope to have the new one in place early next week.

The upgrade to the software was long overdue and needed to fill a number of security holes that go with running software 2+ years out of date

I understand why some liked the old system better. It had barley changed since it was installed day 1. We all got used to it.

But this was needed and now we have hooks to facebook and twitter if you choose to use them, Mobile skins for Driod,IOS,BB devices, Tapatalk app for all mobile devices and that is only scratching the surface.

Thanks Gxypbl,
                Former TDOT Alumni

Comment

Hi i have a similar problem to some of the people above I try to log in but it does not recognize my username or password. When i tried to reset my password hoping perhaps it would help, it says it does not recognize the username or email or password. I do have proof in my email that i did register and was accepted. My username was srt4 and my email is daryush.samya@gmail.com .

I hope to hear from you

Thanks

SRT4

Comment

Hey guys wheres my feedback gone?? Had 22+
                    http://www.tdotballers.com/index.php?/topic/111193-joshbrammers-feedback/

feed back lost some with new website had 27

Machine vapor

Fade pooty luxe 2.0

Tiger cam dm12

Comment

Working...
                    X